Tiny Cartridge vs. Tiny Barbarian
Check it out in full glorious animation:
This scene is a dramatic boss battle in Tiny Barbarian DX, a new game by Tiny Cartridge pal Michael Stearns. The retro action game looks incredibly rad for reasons other than our suave mascot!
The PC game is being funded through Kickstarter, with just $2000 left on the funding drive. It just costs $8 in pledges to get a copy of the game, which will be delivered episodically as each episode is completed.
Check out this exciting list of dynamic features:
- Fight endless hordes of evil (or just misguided) warriors.
- Wack a gnome until gold comes out.
- Flee from a giant serpent.
- Defeat a huge, fire-breathing parrot.
- Ride a bumblebee.
- Ascend a wizard’s magical tower.
- Save the most beautiful ladies that can fit into a 16x16 pixel box.
- Bite a vulture.
- End the reign of snake-worshiping cultists.
- Outsmart a puma made of liquid metal.
- Battle white apes on an airship.
- Eat chicken you found in the garbage.
- Countless exploits that defy description!
Are you going to be responsible for keeping people from the garbage eating adventure? Can you live without a puma made of liquid metal?