I love writing silly, personal notes to my Animal Crossing: New Leaf neighbors, like this one Yas sent to her friend Chas. I hope you write these kind of letters too, so I can see them when I visit your town and your neighbors show off their favorite correspondences.
There have been a lot of thoughtful Animal Crossing articles posted online lately, here and on other sites. I collected a few of them for those of you who wanted to give them a read. There’s a bunch of race/gender stuff, which I hear you guys love leaving comments about:
- Me, On The Screen: Race in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- The courtesy of being misgendered in Animal Crossing
- Crossing a Line: Gender Identity in Animal Crossing
- The Animal Crossing: New Leaf experience
- A special Animal Crossing podcast from Tiny Cartridge
I feel like our Animal Crossing tag has been killing it, but I dunno, maybe that’s just me.