TinyCast 005 - Underground Games
Tiny Cartridge • TinyCast
In this latest podcast episode, the Tiny Cartridge team previews 3DS games played at Germany’s Gamescom show, including Pokemon X/Y, Sonic Lost World, and more. We also sing the praises of two recent downloadable games, SteamWorld Dig and Spelunky, and discuss the recent awesomeness of the PS Vita.
Find out which 3DS title was worse than Sonic Lost World at Gamescom, what you should do before deciding to play Spelunky in bed, and how you can unlock the mysteries of PS Vita’s Near feature (maybe not)! By the way, um, we recorded this before the 2DS was announced… Sorry about that.
- 06:00 - X/Y’s Pokemon Amie feature
- 07:50 - Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light’s E3 demo impressions
- 13:30 - Yoshi’s Topsy Turvy for GBA
- 14:10 - Good-Feel’s upcoming Wii U game Yarn Yoshi
- 14:45 - Kirby’s Epic Yarn on sale at Amazon
- 24:00 - Lots of great PS Vita news from Gamescom
- 27:00 - Yatagarasu’s PS Vita port and updated PC game
- 25:30 - PS Vita indie games announced at Gamescom
- 34:30 - Ovosonico’s Murasaki Baby
- 58:00 - Eirike’s Spelunky soundtrack
- 58:30 - Undertale’s demo and soundtrack
- 59:45 - Eirike’s Super Crate Box soundtrack
- 1:01:45 - Attract Mode’s Spelunky figures (sold out)
- 1:02:00 - Tiny Cartridge x Maré Odomo sticker pack
- 1:10:00 - Gunman Clive on eShop
- If you get to the end of the podcast and want to hear more about SteamWorld Dig, check out our review and Christian’s musings.
Music featured in the episode:
- Yellow Construction Box - Rhythm Tengoku Gold
- H Stage - Yoshi Touch and Go!
- Menu - Undertale (Demo)
- Mines Egg - Spelunky!
- Heartache - Undertale (Demo)
Thanks for listening!