In addition to announcing a new game from the creators of 999 and 3DS bundles for each of New Love Plus, the latest Famitsu has the scoop on a 3DS rhythm/Layton-esque game from Sega called Rhythm Phantom Thief R: Inheritance of the Emperor Napoleon.
The game has you “stealing treasures from real places like Notre Dame and The Louvre”, tapping buttons in time and tilting your system while sneaking into and escaping buildings — it sounds alright, but the most exciting news about this has nothing to do with the game itself.
You see, this was one of several big prophesies included in a list posted last month (I alluded to them just yesterday). With this project confirmed, the likelihood of these other leaked rumors being true has increased notably:
- Capcom is making Monster Hunter Tri G for 3DS, and Monster Hunter 3rd P HD for PS Vita’s launch
- Square Enix is working on Final Fantasy: The 4 Warriors of Light 2 for 3DS
- Dragon Quest X will be an MMO-like game (perhaps similar to Xenoblade’s MMO-esque design?)
- Sega will release Shining Blade, which features “Shining Hearts characters on Valkyria Chronicles system”, for PSP next February or March
- Sega is also creating a Hatsune Miku 3DS game
Please keep in mind that none of these are guaranteed to be true, but if they are, I’m sure we’ll hear about some of them at TGS or the Nintendo Conference next month.
See also: More Nintendo 3DS news