4 posts tagged castlevania judgment
I’ve been worried all along that Castlevania Judgment was going to just be bad. It didn’t even occur to me that it may turn out hilariously awful.
Some of the dialogue in here may qualify as the 2K8 edition of “Mankind ill needs a savior such as you,” except that the dialogue in Symphony of the Night was fairly sensible stuff translated poorly. This is conceptually ridiculous.
Just a reminder: Along with abstracts of our posts, we’ve been putting up notable DS/Wii deals — which we may or may not have grabbed from CAG — onto our Tiny Cartridge Twitter feed. So, subscribe to that if you’re interested! Here are a few bargains spotted just today:
- Preorder Metal Slug 7 for $24.97 at Amazon
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl for $19.99 at Amazon
- Preorder Castlevania Judgment for $39.99 at Amazon
- $5 off Mario Kart Wii at Target
- $10 gift cards with purchase of select (and mostly crappy) DS, Wii games at Best Buy
- Ninjatown for $19.99, 2 DS games for $40, and $10 gift cards with select Wii games at Circuit City
Castlevania III and Castlevania Judgment versions of Sypha — Ms. Belnades if you’re DaNasty. I’d be more upset about Death Note artist Takeshi Obata, who has clearly never seen or played a Castlevania game, scribbling all over the character designs if it were being done for a real Castlevania.
Speaking of Grant DaNasty, if you’d like to see his transformation from hybrid pirate/Flea Man to some kind of pale, lanky creep, check out this video at IGN.
Off topic (is there a topic?): Castlevania Judgment logo is uggo, y/y? Answer: yes. This whole game is like the anti-Castlevania. It is Castlevania kryptonite. I suspect someone lost a bet and we got this business, which is balls.